Alternative Earth Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Aug 8, 2014 - Alternative Earth Approves Advance Notice Policy
August 8, 2014, Vancouver, B.C. -- Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (TSX-V: AER) (the \'Company\') announced today the approval by its board of directors (the \'Board of Directors\') of an advance notice policy (the \'Policy\') on August 5, 2014, which Policy, among other things includes a provision that requires advance notice to the Company in circumstances where nominations of a person or persons for election to the Board of Directors are made by shareholders of the Company other than pursuant to: (i)
- Wed Aug 6, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources Signs Agreement to Sell Project Assets to Ormat
Vancouver, B.C. (Aug 6, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\') (TSX.V: AER) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement (\'PSA\') with Ormat Nevada Inc. (\'Ormat\'), whereby Ormat will purchase AER's Crump Geyser (50% interest) and North Valley geothermal project assets, and obtain an option, exercisable over a four (4) year period, to purchase certain of AER's New Truckhaven geothermal leases for cash payments totaling US$1,500,000. The sum of US$1,490,0
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 - Financial Statements Request Form (2014)
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 - Proxy Non Registered (Beneficial) Shareholder (August 22, 2014)
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 - Proxy (August 22, 2014)
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 - Information Circular (August 22, 2014)
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 - Notice of Annual and Special General Meeting (August 22, 2014)
- Tue Jun 24, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources Grants Options
Vancouver, B.C. (June 24, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\' or the \'Company\') (TSX.V: AER) announced the grant of 1,650,000 incentive stock options under its incentive stock option plan to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants. The options are exercisable at $0.05 for a period of five years from the date of grant.
About Alternative Earth Resources Inc.: Alternative Earth Resources Inc. is a
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources to Sell Project Assets to Ormat
Vancouver, B.C. (June 11, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\') (TSX.V: AER) is pleased to announce that it has signed a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Ormat Nevada Inc. (\'Ormat\'), whereby Ormat has the right, following a due diligence review, to purchase all of AER's Crump Geyser (50% interest), North Valley and New Truckhaven geothermal project assets for a cash payment of US$1,500,000. AER has received a $50,000 deposit in respect of this LOI.
A definitive Asset Sale Agreem
- Fri May 30, 2014 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 3 - 2014