Alternative Earth Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Apr 9, 2015 - Alternative Earth Resources to acquire Kiska's Whistler Project, Alaska
Vancouver, B.C. (April 9, 2015), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\') (TSX.V: AER) and Kiska Metals Corporation (\'KSK\') (TSX-V: KSK) are pleased to announce that they have signed a non-binding Letter of Intent (\'LOI\') outlining the terms of a transaction whereby AER will acquire from KSK a 100% interest in Kiska's Whistler Project located in southern Alaska. It is intended that the LOI will be replaced by a definitive and binding agreement in mid-April, 2015. A shareholder meeting to approve t
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 - Alternative Earth Resources Reports Results for the three months ended December 31, 2014
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 2 - 2015
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 - Financials - Quarter 2 - 2015
- Tue Jan 27, 2015 - Alternative Earth Resources Progress Report
Vancouver, B.C. (January 27, 2015), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'Alternative Earth\' or \'the Company\') (TSX.V: AER) today outlined progress in transitioning from geothermal to mineral resource development. The Company has cash or cash equivalents of approximately C$2.4M as a result of divesting itself of all of its former geothermal project assets.
Alternative Earth is currently reviewing several mineral exploration and development projects for potential acquisition. Additionally, the Comp
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 - Reports Results for the three months ended September 30, 2014
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 1 - 2015
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 - Financials - Quarter 1 - 2015
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 - 2014 Management Discussion and Analysis to June 30, 2014
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 - 2014 Annual Financial Statements to June 30, 2014