Alternative Earth Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Jun 24, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources Grants Options
Vancouver, B.C. (June 24, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\' or the \'Company\') (TSX.V: AER) announced the grant of 1,650,000 incentive stock options under its incentive stock option plan to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants. The options are exercisable at $0.05 for a period of five years from the date of grant.
About Alternative Earth Resources Inc.: Alternative Earth Resources Inc. is a
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources to Sell Project Assets to Ormat
Vancouver, B.C. (June 11, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\') (TSX.V: AER) is pleased to announce that it has signed a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Ormat Nevada Inc. (\'Ormat\'), whereby Ormat has the right, following a due diligence review, to purchase all of AER's Crump Geyser (50% interest), North Valley and New Truckhaven geothermal project assets for a cash payment of US$1,500,000. AER has received a $50,000 deposit in respect of this LOI.
A definitive Asset Sale Agreem
- Fri May 30, 2014 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 3 - 2014
- Fri May 30, 2014 - Financials - Quarter 3 - 2014
- Wed Feb 26, 2014 - Mangement Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 2 - 2014
- Wed Feb 26, 2014 - Financials - Quarter 2 - 2014
- Wed Feb 26, 2014 - Reports Results for the three months ended December 31, 2013
Vancouver, B.C. (February 26, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (formerly Nevada Geothermal Power Inc.) (\'Alternative Earth\' or \'the Company\') (TSX.V: AER) today announced results for the three and six months ended December 31, 2013. The Condensed Consolidated Interim Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis (MD+A) are available at
- Thu Feb 6, 2014 - Alternative Earth Announces Faulkner 1 Geothermal Plant Operations Handover
Vancouver, B.C. (February 6, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'Alternative Earth\' or \'the Company\') (TSX.V: AER) today announced that its Nevada operating subsidiary, Nevada Geothermal Operating Company LLC, has turned over operations at the Faulkner 1 geothermal power plant at Blue Mountain, Nevada to a new operator designated by the project owner. This ends Alternative Earth's involvement in the project effective February 1, 2014.
Alternative Earth holds leaseholds at four other geo
- Fri Nov 29, 2013 - Mangement Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 1 - 2014
- Fri Nov 29, 2013 - Financials - Quarter 1 - 2014