Alternative Earth Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 - Reports Results for the three months ended September 30, 2014
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Quarter 1 - 2015
- Tue Nov 25, 2014 - Financials - Quarter 1 - 2015
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 - 2014 Management Discussion and Analysis to June 30, 2014
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 - 2014 Annual Financial Statements to June 30, 2014
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources Reports Results for the year ended June 30, 2014
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources Completes Sale of Geothermal Projects to Ormat
Vancouver, B.C. (Aug 27, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\') (TSX.V: AER) is pleased to announce that it has completed the sale of certain geothermal projects to Ormat Nevada Inc. (\'Ormat\') pursuant to a Purchase and Sale Agreement dated August 5, 2014 (the \'Transaction\'). Under the Transaction, Ormat also has the option, exercisable for 4 years, to acquire an additional geothermal lease. Shareholder approval for the Transaction was obtained at the annual and special meeting of sharehol
- Fri Aug 8, 2014 - Alternative Earth Approves Advance Notice Policy
August 8, 2014, Vancouver, B.C. -- Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (TSX-V: AER) (the \'Company\') announced today the approval by its board of directors (the \'Board of Directors\') of an advance notice policy (the \'Policy\') on August 5, 2014, which Policy, among other things includes a provision that requires advance notice to the Company in circumstances where nominations of a person or persons for election to the Board of Directors are made by shareholders of the Company other than pursuant to: (i)
- Wed Aug 6, 2014 - Alternative Earth Resources Signs Agreement to Sell Project Assets to Ormat
Vancouver, B.C. (Aug 6, 2014), Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (\'AER\') (TSX.V: AER) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement (\'PSA\') with Ormat Nevada Inc. (\'Ormat\'), whereby Ormat will purchase AER's Crump Geyser (50% interest) and North Valley geothermal project assets, and obtain an option, exercisable over a four (4) year period, to purchase certain of AER's New Truckhaven geothermal leases for cash payments totaling US$1,500,000. The sum of US$1,490,0
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 - Financial Statements Request Form (2014)